Thursday, August 28, 2008

A comment about Wii Pray.






Cory posted this on his blog..take a look at it...









My comment was regarding what follow up gaming could come...










Next is Wii Worship..you work your way up from a background singer to the worship leader of the church..





Next is Wii Worship Leader..tour edition. Offers multi-player options such as drummer, lead guitarist and evangelist.





After that..Wii Worship…Megachurch edition: allows you to bring in tech personnel, support staff, and has a syms component along with Worship Leader tour version components.





Any other ideas?

____________________________________________________




Funny thing about this is.. I typed this up a couple of weeks ago and saved it as a draft.. then yesterday Todd sends this out on Twitter...







Sometimes I amaze myself..

Now..please tell me what you think about this..not my expertise in prophesy.. this game called Guitar Praise..

No comments: