Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged...

This came from here. Several.. well almost all my friends that I know blog have already been tagged but I'll do this anyway and I'll think of something.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 5 YEARS AGO?

1. Managing FedEx Ground
2. Contemplating ministry
3. Leading worship every Sunday @ FUMC Lufkin
4. Helping raise 2 children
5. Enjoying Memorial day weekend?

5 THINGS ON YOUR TO DO LIST TODAY

1. Watch the new Indy Jones Movie
2. Play electronic Monopoly with Austin
3. Shave my head
4. Avoid any and all honey-do's
5. Do this blog

5 SNACKS YOU ENJOY

1. Cold Oreo cookies and ice cold milk
2. Fund raiser cookie dough straight out of the freezer.
3. Crispedos (yes this is gas station food) and chocolate milk
4. Cheetos and diet coke.
5. Freetoes and diet coke.

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE.

1. A million to each of my brothers.
2. Stop working at FedEx
3. Be a full time minister with no salary.
4. Take my wife wherever she wants to go.
5. Fund a lot of ministries.

FIVE OF YOUR BAD HABITS

1. Poor eating habits
2. Poor exercise habits
3. Impulse buyer
4. Procrastinator
5. Don't read my Bible like I should.

FIVE PLACES WHERE YOU'VE LIVED

1. Texas City, TX
2. Alta Loma, TX
3. College Station, TX
4. Austin, TX
5. Lewisville, TX (there's more)

FIVE JOBS YOU'VE HAD

1. Stock boy at Weiner's department store
2. Laborer on a construction crew
3. Resident adviser in Walton Hall @ Texas A&M
4. Food service at Sbisa Dining hall @ Texas A&M
5. Senior Manger @ FedEx Ground

FIVE TAGS (AND WHY)

1. Angela - Because I knew her when she was in Jr. High and she has grown to be such an awesome young lady with a great perspective.
2. Glover - Because Clay tagged him but he hasn't responded yet, and he's taking to0 long to come up with new content.
3. Sam- Ditto and because he got me in to this blogging thing to start with...even though he makes fun of twitter.
4. Shane-Because I've got him on my friends but he hasn't blogged in a long time.
5. Jimmy-He's my brother, he's a sports genius and is the only family member I know that has a blog.


2 comments:

david said...

We share a genuine love and respect for many things: God, converse...why not Angela?

Angela said...

Thanks for the tag! I have played along...go check it out!