Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Selling the Mustang: Episode VII-What's Next?

OK, the mustang sold last night with very little fanfair or excitement. No last minute late bidding or anything.

$2000 was the final sale price.

The buyer is in Victoria, Australia.

This may prove to be better blogger fodder than the auction. I hope it's not. 48 hours to get us $500 on paypal and the balance within 7 days of the sale. Not sure how this buyer in Australia is going to handle this. Haven't heard anything from him yet. The buyer is a 99.2% positive score with 400 and a pretty blue star next to his ebay name.

We shall see what will happen.

BTW the pic above is one that I posted on flickr for people to view. It is of a 200 cid straight six motor in the mustang. I was asked to post all kinds of pics and I posted everything everyone wanted to see because I wanted full disclosure on this sale. I don't want there to be any question about what I was selling and what condition it was in. Pics of all over the underside showing the condition of things. The pic you see here was the most visited pic on my flickr mustang set. Thought that might make it worth sharing. Everyone's got to open the hood and look at the motor even when they don't know what they're looking at.

No comments: