Thursday, June 12, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner


I don't know if you do this or not but every once in a while we have breakfast for dinner. I came home.. still cranked up from the coffee my wife made me this morning.. (there was a little left in the cup and I drank it cold this afternoon)..and I was thinking I'd cook dinner. I didn't know what we had or what others wanted but I had grilled cheese sandwiches and soup on my mind but my wife mentioned breakfast for dinner.

I was up for it..I was wanting a shiner bock and so as I began dinner I put a bunch of picante sauce in a bowl..





















along with some cheddar cheese cubes....




















and used that for a dip for some tostitos. ...










My son thought that was disgusting..good more for me. I cracked me open a shiner and started cooking sausage..




















Then cooked up some bacon..

















Then fried everyone some eggs...














Yeah, I know, there are health nuts out there that will never eat a breakfast like that much less a breakfast like that for dinner.. but we like it.

Donna asked me what I wanted to drink. I said "Shiner Bock".. ewww, that's disgusting...with breakfast??

Hey, I'm having picante sauce on my eggs..it'll be good!!

Donna made some toast and we had breakfast for dinner.

Do you do that?

Answer the poll on the right and let me know..


(Hannah did not participate in the consumption of the above said meat dishes..she is a vegetarian..and is away at camp anyway)

2 comments:

oldfart said...

It looks as though you worked longer on this post than you did on that breakfast. Lol

Artie said...

You're right but I was with my bride while she was watching shadow riders on the "western network" and it was a lot of fun.

I've got to get me a little digital camera so I can take my own pics and not steal them from all over the internet.