Friday, June 27, 2008

Jesus Messiah

OK, I just got my computer back up so I go through my e-mails and I get one from Chris Tomlin..yeah we're big buds.. no not really..never met the man.. no that is actually a lie. Met him at Saddleback a few years back at a worship conference, very nice man and I think an incredibly gifted and anointed person to bring forth songs of praise. Not always what I'm looking for and not always music that I just immediately embrace but I always end up liking it...

Anyway..I'm on a mailing list like a gazillion others so I get this email about a new song..

Jesus Messiah...

I don't know why.. I don't always just jump up and buy stuff on itunes but I did...

My heart is overflowing..my eyes are welling up...it is a beautiful song so good for worship. Great vocal stuff for a praise team to do with multiple vocalists...

The message is simple.. the song sounds very playable but it is a touching package of music,word,spirit and energy. I'm blown away.. it can be use for opening worship, communion, worship..I'm loving it in a big way!!!

It already has a big play count on my itunes.. I do that.. play stuff over and over and over and......

I feel this one being done in church soon!!

No comments: